Central Food Retail Co., Ltd. (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data for you of our products and services. We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailored for you, not only from us, but also those within Central Group’s data ecosystem. We appreciate your trust that we will carefully and sensibly handle your personal data while giving you the very best personalized experience and customer services.
1. What Personal Data we collect
We may collect or obtain the following types of information which may include your Personal Data directly or indirectly from you or other sources or through companies in Central Group, our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners or other companies. The specific type of Personal Data collected will depend on the context of your interactions with us, and the services or products you need or want from us and within Central Group.
- Personal details, such as title, full name, gender, age, occupation, qualifications, job title, position, business type, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, marital status, number of family members and children, ages of children, information on government-issued cards (e.g., national identification number, social security number, passport number, tax identification number, driver’s license details or similar identifiers), immigration details such as arrival and departure date, signature, voice, voice record, photograph, facial features for recognition, CCTV records, work place, education, insurance details, license plate details, house registration, household income, salary and personal income, any other personal details you provided to us;
- Contact details, such as postal address, delivery details, billing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, LINE ID, Facebook account, Facebook ID, Google ID, Twitter ID, and other ID from social networking sites, your contact person’s contact details (e.g., telephone number, contact data on any correspondence (e.g. written communication with you), and any other contact details you provided to us;
- Membership details, such as account details, member card number, reward points, , member ID (e.g. The 1 member card number, The 1 ID, Siebel ID, member ID, customer ID), member type, customer type, member join/registration date and month, membership period, bank account and payment details, service and product applications (e.g. membership application, insurance application), and any other membership details;
- Financial details, such as debit/credit card or bank information, credit/debit card number, credit card type, issuance/expiration date, cycle cut, bank account details, payment details and records, your information regarding the risk profile for the business partner, credit rating and solvency, information in accordance with the declaration of suitability, and any other financial details;